BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I miss you!

You can laugh when you reading this entry. You can laugh when you looking to my old picture with that scarf. You can laugh when you knowing that I'm not in a stable condition. But like seriously, I really miss these two important people in my life. My sweethearts, my soul mates, my best friends for forever. I want them to be beside me badly.

Thanks for everything people, I'll always remember you guys as the best persons in my life. We got too many memories together and it were unforgettable memories ever. You guys are reminding me to the school's memories. We spent our time together, we went for outing together and we did everything together. And now, I really miss that moment. The moment when we
argued to each other, the moment when we played the volley ball together, the moment when we skipped the classes together. Thanks so much for being you in my life and I really need you guysin my current life.


Nur Shafira, but I call her Kak Ya is the best person ever. We always meet each other even though we're now in different place. She's the one who really understand me and she's always fulfill my desires especially when I ask her to sleepover in my house. Thanks so much Kak Ya.

This is Farah Dayana, and I call her Telur. Don't laughing at her nickname because it's freaking cute. There's a long time ago I haven't seen her but we still contacting via Facebook and I miss her badly. I love you.

p/s; Now, you know how much I love my friends including you.
p/ss; I feel release now.
p/sss; Happy Birthday Que. :)

18 Yorum var:

c Semut said...

frens are sosejs..always the bes..!

beruang said...

bia jauh d mata,
jnj dekat d ati..
tomey2 norh membe ang..
hik3

NAZ said...

kak ya tu single lagi tak? hahaha

asked said...

kawan itu seni..

seni itu indah..

indah itu sedih..

sedih itu luka..

luka itu pedih..

pedih itu jiwa.

FS said...

jangan dok nangeh aihh , dah dah lap hingus tuu , cuti ni p ambik lesen p drive jumpa ;DD LESEN ? :DD

dylakamil said...

haha nak lepak dgn Ya lagi duhh. sumpah dia lucu. hahaha

Unknown said...

haha, comey gila duh ya.
aww, geram aku ;D

Rayme Lala said...

frenz.. frenz...berkawan lah seramai mana pun ekh.. yang penting hati gembira...!

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Kday, it's really true. :)

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Dodol and bear, mereka sangat dekat dihati. Comel kan? Tengok lah sapa kawan diorang. Hahaha.

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Naz, she's taken. Haha.

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Asked, apa ni? Hahaha.

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Efes, takyah mengeji aku dengan lesen okay. Hahahha.

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Dyla, mari mari! Nanti kita lepak lagi okayyyy. :)

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Feeqa, tahu takpe duhhh.

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Remy, thanks for being one of them. :)

Rayme Lala said...

yuhooooo!

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Remy, kenapa kenapa?