BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We feel that way.

The last semester would not be the same.

Everybody feels the sadness.
Everybody feels the emptiness.
Everybody tries to be nice to others.

I feel the sadness of leaving the friends.
I feel the emptiness of imagining the future without them.
I try to be nice, so I can keep the memories deep inside my heart.

This is a sad time that can remind us someday.
This is the last semester that can always be in my mind.

Because only God knows how much I love you guys.
These much.





10 Yorum var:

Anonymous said...

karok x ajak ;p

Anonymous said...

anam nih.saya mls nak sign in.heee..
i love u too rda,much2!

Azira Hafiza said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHHH BEBEYY!!

last semmmmm. *sighhhh*

NDYANAH K . said...

be strong !

FS said...

auww, kami pun samaa, and kite punn :(

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Feeqa, we need another session together. (:

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Anam, ang memang pemalas! Haha. ILY even more!

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Zira, I love you tooooooo much!

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

Dyana, thanks. (:

Rabiatul Adawiyah Sulaiman said...

FS, kita punnnn. :'(