BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Restart.


Assalamualaikum guys. 

Yes, I know. It has been a very long long time. All this while, I was busy, I was lazy and I don't know, I just didn't feel like blogging. 

But today, I feel so empty. I googled on how to live a happy life. And I decided to restart blogging. Maybe, and I hope this is one good move. 

Other than blogging, I decided to restart reading again. 

Yes, I've been abandoning my books for quite some time and this morning I scrolled down my Instagram, and I realized that I have left so much good things behind me including my reading habit. So by tonight, I'm gonna choose one book and read again. 

Starting from today as well, I just wanna be positive, think positive and do positive things and I just wanna focus on how to be better day by day. InshaAllah.

Please pray for me guys. 

Much love,
Rda



1 Comment:

Azrin|kun said...

Macam kenal.
sekolah agama taman medan harun dulu ni.
dengan sekolah kebangsaan taman medan